Monday, October 1, 2012

40 Days in the Word - Day 13: Mark 6:35-44

10/1/2012 - Mark 6:35-44



Verse 37
But Jesus said, "You feed them."
 "With what?" they asked. "We'd have to work for months to earn enough money to buy food for all these people!"

My Thoughts: I find myself feeling the way the disciples did as I follow Jesus. Many times, Jesus has given me directions in my life that seemed impossible and way more than I could ever afford to do. I have felt overwhelmed and totally inadequate for the task. I wonder how many miracles I have missed when those feelings have kept me from that task? Yet, I know the times I have obeyed Jesus’ directions in my life have always, when all is done, yielded miraculous results.

Application: Relationships, Family, and Work. These verses impact my heart and body.

No comments:

Post a Comment